Are you frustrated that no matter what you try, your change projects seem to either fail outright or produce gains that don’t last? The reality is that most changes do fail. As many as 70% of organizational change initiatives fall short of expectations. As a Project Management professional, your career progress hinges on your ability to lead successful and sustainable change. In this highly interactive presentation, you’ll get introduced to how to get beyond the buzzwords and leverage a proven formula for change. The CQ System for Developing Change Intelligence is based on decades of change leadership in the workplace, years of conducting global research on managing change, and study the psychology and neuroscience of change.
- Reframe resistance from enemy to ally, resulting in less stress and frustration for you and your colleagues on your projects
- Learn tactics to engage for change with your stakeholders including sponsors, team members, and those on the front lines impacted by your projects • Diagnose your own Change Intelligence, and appreciate the strengths and blind spots of your Change Leadership Style
- Give and receive coaching feedback from your fellow “Change Leaders” to learn how to flex your approach to enhance relationships and get results
- Engage the brain, inspire the heart, and motivate the hands to get people moving in positive, new directions so change sticks
- Develop your Change Intelligence to lead successful and sustainable change for your organization, team, and career
- Emerge as a more competent and confident – and more agile and effective – Project Management Professional
PMI Talent Triangle: Power Skills (Leadership) [1 PDU]