ACCESSING THE EVENT
Once registered for free, you must create your account on the platform using the same email address you used to register. This email is passed to the platform and requires you to setup a password.
The first time you login to this platform or the mobile app, you’ll need to create a password.
If you have ever logged in before to the IMPACT Driver Network mobile app to access a prior summit, you’ll need to reset your password if you do not remember it.
SUMMIT: CLICK TO REGISTER
If you are not registered for the IMPACT Summit, you will see REGISTER when you join the IMPACT Summit website or mobile app login. Please register for the event here and then in about 15 minutes, your access should be updated in the system.
You will see REGISTER on the navigation menu on the website or on the main screen of the summit in the mobile app.
SUMMIT: PLAN YOUR AGENDA
Beginning September 18 2023 12:00 AM UTC Monday (8:00 PM Eastern Sunday), we’ll unleash the high-IMPACT main event sessions and then throughout the day, there will be live featured sessions taking place. Recordings will be available for both session types.
The Agenda will show you your time zone in the upper right corner of each time listed on the Agenda.
Add sessions to your personal agenda.
- Click the plus to the right of the session you want to add to your personal agenda.
- Click on MY AGENDA to see your sessions on your personal agenda.
Go to AGENDA on the left navigation on the website or on the main screen of the summit in the mobile app or web portal.
All sessions are eligible for PDUs. The PMI Talent Triangle Category for the session will be listed in the session details.
Each of the videos counts in the Education category under “Online or Digital Media” for the number of minutes/hours of each video. You can find the PMI Talent Triangle Category right on the session page with the topic description.
FREE ACCESS: Self-report PDUs according to these instructions here using “Online or Digital Media” for the minutes spent watching the video.
More detail on how to report PDUs can be found here: https://pmostrategies.com/pdus
You do not need a provider code to self report your PDUs from this event.
VIP EXPERIENCE / ON-DEMAND: You will receive PDU certificates and a course transcript as long as you watch the sessions inside your paid VIP membership account. Click My Account in the menu of this page and log in to your My Courses Area.
Reporting PDUs on PMI
- Log in to PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements System.
- Click the “Report PDUs” link under PDUs, which can be found on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click the Online or Digital Media link for on-demand sessions and Course or Training for all live sessions.
- In the Provider field type PMO Strategies. Don’t worry if the name doesn’t come up on its own. Just type it in and click the next field.
- In the Title field type the name of the training.
- Optional: In the description field, you can copy and paste the course description on the main course or webinar page.
- Enter the date you took the course or watched the webinar.
- Enter the date started.
- Enter the date completed.
- In the PDUs claimed section, enter the TOTAL number of PDUs for each category according to the course or webinar description. For podcasts, you can claim .25 of a PDU for every 15 minutes you listened.
- Check the box labeled “I agree this claim is accurate.”
- Click “Submit.”
- Don’t forget to hold onto your email confirmation for the course your purchased. Coming soon, we will be adding course certificates of completion.
SUMMIT: LOGIN AND ACCESS CONTENT
You can access the IMPACT Summit from your mobile device or a web browser.
From your mobile app:
- Download the IMPACT Driver Network mobile app and create a login and password. You can also add a bio and other contact details for networking.
- Once you open the app, click IMPACT Summit under Current & Upcoming Events.
- Check out the items below by clicking on the titles to see all that you can do!
From your desktop web browser:
- Click on Login in the menu of the IMPACT Summit website.
- Use the same email address you used to register for the free IMPACT Summit and create a password or enter the same email and password you used to login on the mobile device.
- Check out the items below by clicking on the titles to see all that you can do!
If you’re not able to download the mobile app and want to watch on your browser, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
SUMMIT: CHECK OUT THE SPEAKERS
Check out the incredible line up of speakers. Ask them questions by connecting with them in the mobile app or web portal. Click on the AGENDA item to see their session details, and check out their social media profiles all from their speaker page.
Go to SPEAKERS midway down on the website or on the main screen of the summit in the mobile app.
SUMMIT: ACCESSING SESSION RESOURCES
Those will be available during the event on the session and speaker pages inside the event platform.
SUMMIT: ACCESSING VIP EXPERIENCE
SUMMIT: SEE THE LATEST ANNOUNCEMENTS
Learn about the activities happening during the summit.
Go to ANNOUNCEMENTS on the left navigation on the website or on the main screen of the summit in the mobile app.
PMO RESOURCES: TELL US MORE ABOUT YOU (SURVEY)
Take a few minutes to share more about you and how we can help you build your skills and make an even bigger IMPACT in your organization. The more we know about you, the more we can customize your experience and bring you new and exciting programs that will help you accomplish your goals.
Go to SURVEY on the left navigation on the website or on the main screen of the summit in the mobile app.
PMO RESOURCES: LEARN IN A CASUAL WAY (AFTER HOURS Q&A)
LIVE STREAM Q&A SESSIONS
With top industry thought-leaders
CAUTION: THIS WILL BE A LITTLE DIFFERENT THAN A NORMAL WEBINAR…
you might actually have a lot of fun!
Imagine you’re sitting around a pub or coffee shop with some of your colleagues talking about what it’s really like to work in PMOs.
We’ll have some fun, answer your questions, and talk about what it’s really like to be in PMOs and PM.
Bring your favorite cocktail, mocktail, coffee, or tea, and kick your feet up as you learn a little and laugh a little more!
Go to AFTER HOURS Q&A on the left navigation on the website or on the main screen of the summit in the mobile app.
PMO RESOURCES: LISTEN AND LEARN ON THE GO (PODCAST)
Check out the PMO Strategies podcast on your favorite podcast player or listen right from the mobile app.
This is designed for PMO leaders and those wanting to capitalize on the best of project management to deliver the organization’s strategy. The episodes uncover the hidden secrets of the best PMOs, learn the game-changing techniques that transform any PMO into a value-driven IMPACT Engine, and explore the best ways for the PMO to become an integral part of the fabric and future of an organization.
Go to PODCAST on the left navigation on the website or on the main screen of the summit in the mobile app.
TECH: CLEAR YOUR CACHE
TECH: EVENT CONTENT
Register for free now and then you’ll get information about the sessions once the summit starts. In the meantime, join us in the mobile app so you can start grabbing free resources, accessing pre-summit free training content, play games and win prizes, chat with speakers, ask questions, and network with your peers.
If you have any additional questions, please Contact Us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
We will get back to you within 12-24 hours.
If you have an error accessing the Summit event or the PMO Resources, please try the following steps:
1. Confirm you are using the email that previously you were registered with.
2. Close out of the app, wait a few seconds, then reopen it.
3. Reboot your phone.
4. Delete the mobile app and re-download it.
Inside the Event, you can also click the circular arrow in the upper right corner to refresh. This ensures you have the most current information.
TECH: LOGGING OUT OF THE APP / EVENT PORTAL
On the website EVENT PORTAL, you can go to the far lower left corner and you’ll see either your image or a blank generic person image. Click that and click Log Out.
In the mobile app, click Me in the bottom right corner, then select the Gear Icon in the upper left corner to access your Settings. Click Log Out.
If you have any additional questions, please Email Us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.